HDBaseT Recognized Testing Facility (RTF)
Valens, the first HDBaseT Recognized Test Facility, offers comprehensive testing services to HDBaseT Alliance members according to testing policies and procedures defined by HDBaseT Alliance, and specified in HDBaseT Certification Program.
The HDBaseT Certification Program supports HDBaseT Alliance membership base and product ecosystem by defining state of the art testing procedures to ensure proper functionality of HDBaseT technology.
The purpose of the program is to assure manufacturers of inter-vendor product compatibility in the early product deployment stage, to assist installers and end-users move to new HDBaseT products based on the evolving HDBaseT specification, and to guarantee that both legacy and new HDBaseT products will interoperate with one another.
Valens RTF’s team assists HDBaseT Alliance members throughout the testing procedure, provides a detailed test report, and guidance on the required fixes, until HDBaseT certification is successfully achieved.
For further information, visit HDBaseT Alliance website at: http://hdbaset.org/certification.
Apply for Product Testing with Valens
HDBaseT Certification Program is available to members of HDBaseT Alliance. To learn more about membership, please visit HDBaseT Alliance website at: http://hdbaset.org/join_us.
Already an HDBaseT Member? Contact HDBaseT Alliance Administration to apply for certification of your HDBaseT enabled product.
Steps to certify your HDBaseT enabled product:
- Apply for HDBaseT membership
- Request HDBaseT Alliance for HDBaseT 1.0 specification and HDBaseT Compliance Test Specification, and prepare you product for testing
- Contact Valens RTF at RTF@valens.com to schedule your product testing & handle testing fees
- Submit your vendor testing application
- Send your product to Valens Testing Facility at the following address:
Valens Semiconductor Ltd.
Valens Testing Facility
8 Hanagar st., P.O.B. 7152
Hod Hasharon 45240, Israel
Note: HDBaseT Compliance Test Specification and Vendor Test Packet Document will be provided by HDBaseT Alliance, to Alliance members only.
Valens RTF testing fees are as follows:
- $6,500 per product
- $2,000 per cable
- 1 time re-testing is included in testing fees, for product re-submission in a 6 months’ time frame
- No additional charges for submission of similar products
- Alliance will review similar product application
- According to program, no testing is required
- Test Results Guaranteed in up to 15 Business Days